Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hellebores Love

I have been completely neglecting the blog for.....uhh-umm, YEARS.  I am going to do my best to turn over a new leaf and actually share, share, share using a blogging platform!  You can also always connect with me on Instagram or Facebook.  

My flower muse as of late have been hellebores.  I have been trying to take advantage of them while they are still happy.  They prefer cool weather have been known to bloom in the snow.  In the garden, their blooms are shy and grow downward facing so they can be easy to miss if you are not familiar. As a cut flower they take special care, so if you plan on using in arrangements, I recommend checking out this post by Erin of Floret Flower Farm.    
Photo by Kimie James of IYQ Photography
Photo by Rachel May Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment